Difference between revisions of "NewtonCollisionForEachPolygonDo"
m (1 revision imported)
Latest revision as of 08:02, 10 June 2019
void NewtonCollisionForEachPolygonDo (const NewtonCollision* collision, const dFloat* matrix, NewtonCollisionIterator callback, void* userData);
Iterate thought polygon of the collision geometry of a body calling the function callback.
- NewtonCollision* collision - is the pointer to the collision object.
- const dFloat* matrix - is the transformation matrix, returned polygons will be transformed using this matrix.
- NewtonCollisionIterator callback - application define callback
- void* userData - userdata defined pointer sent to the NewtonCollisionIterator callback
This function can be called by the application in order to show the collision geometry. The application should provide a pointer to the function NewtonCollisionIterator, Newton will convert the collision geometry into a polygonal mesh, and will call callback for every polygon of the mesh
- Added in Newton 2.0
- This function affect severely the performance of Newton. The application should call this function only for debugging purpose
- This function will ignore user define collision mesh See also: NewtonCreateUserMeshCollision