void NewtonCorkscrewGetJointForce( const NewtonJoint* Corkscrew, dFloat* force)
Calculate the angular acceleration needed to stop the corkscrew at the desired angle.
- const NewtonJoint *corkscrew - pointer to the joint.
- NewtonCorkscrewCorkscrewUpdateDesc *desc - is the pointer to the Corkscrew or slide structure.
- dFloat distance - desired stop distance relative to the pivot point
- the relative linear acceleration needed to stop the corkscrew.
- this function can only be called from a NewtonCorkscrewCallBack and it can be used by the application to implement corkscrew limits.