void NewtonBallSetConeLimits( const NewtonJoint* ball, const dFloat* pin, dFloat maxConeAngle, dFloat maxTwistAngle)
Set the ball and socket cone and twist limits.
- const NewtonJoint *ball - is the pointer to a ball and socket joint.
- const NewtonCollision *pin - pointer to a unit vector defining the cone axis in global space.
- const dFloat maxConeAngle - max angle in radians the attached body is allow to swing relative to the pin axis, a value of zero will disable this limits.
- const dFloat maxTwistAngle - max angle in radians the attached body is allow to twist relative to the pin axis, a value of zero will disable this limits.
- limits are disabled at creation time. A value of zero for maxConeAngle disable the cone limit, a value of zero for maxTwistAngle disable the twist limit all non-zero value for maxConeAngle are clamped between 5 degree and 175 degres