TGB13 game

Share with us how are you using the powerrrr of the force

Moderator: Alain

TGB13 game

Postby kjelle69 » Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:03 pm

Made a little simple game:

http://mtec.hostname.nu/games.htm

Collect all crates in the shortest possible time.
kjelle69

Postby zenoid » Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:16 am

Nice app, I've made a similar one. The vehicle is a land rover 88.
I like trial too. I'am using irrlicht for the rendering and the scene is uge.

Next step, once 1.35 is out is to implement ground dependant grip.
I hope something will be in 1.35 to also simulate rigid axle 'cause it's more realistic for us when animating trial truck and classic 4x4.
zenoid

Postby kjelle69 » Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:32 pm

Zenoid, so you are into offroading also ? :-)
Where can I try your Land Rover sim ?

Mud Rules !!
kjelle69

Postby zenoid » Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:51 am

Like offroading yes. I've been driving a Discovery some time ago and my brother have a modified LR 90 for trial. He also run a race prototype as a technician (his team recently ran the Berlin-Bresleau race for instance). That said, my goal is to simulate forest harvester vehicles (tractors and forest vehicles like those ones ; http://www.ponsse.com/english/products/ ... /index.php).
In the end, those vehicles will be interfaced with some PC-adapted radio control gear that I'am creating for my company. I'am creating RC stuff to control industrial equipment.
So as a beginning, I choose a land rover cause I found this model on the web. I'am playing with irrlicht and as I am waiting for the 1.35 now, I take time to evaluate all the tools for the production of the next phase.
I'am satisfied with the handling of my newton LR but I'd like to really simulate some rigid axle instead of independant wheels. next time.
Finally, don't have opportunity to share code at the moment cause don't have time/ressource for that (it's a shame days are locked on 24 hours...). But hope one day I can do that like all those folk on newton/irrlicht furum who helped me to start.
zenoid

Postby kjelle69 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:19 am

I think that the 1.35 update will be an extreme improvement to the vehicle Joint !

Interesting that you want to simulate heavy equipment, I have made some tries to simulate a underground mine loader, try it out if you like, downloads @ http://mtec.hostname.nu
kjelle69

Postby metalmariobros » Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:10 pm

Oooooh, Nice. Those programs and games are so awesome!
As I lie in bed, staring up at the stars, I wonder, "Where is my ceiling?!"
metalmariobros

Return to User Gallery