How to ask for support?

A place to discuss everything related to Newton Dynamics.

Moderators: Sascha Willems, walaber

How to ask for support?

Postby Julio Jerez » Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:40 pm

Welcome to our community!

The forum is the one and only medium we have for support (Known issues should be reported in on our issue tracker @ github). You can ask any question here and myself or other users from the community will reply to you.
Please do not send me private message as your first contact because I cannot spend time on a one to one personal support with all the members.
In general most beginners questions can be easily answered in the forum - or maybe they have already been answered - use the search!

We also ask that if you post a question and somebody answers your question, please be polite and reply even if the answer did not addressed your question.

We ask this because the forum is the only public exposure we have to the public, we do not advertise the engine in any other media, so when new users come to the site they read the post and if they see then unanswered then this becames a source for misinformation.

Thanks and have a good stay!
Julio Jerez

Re: How to ask for support?

Postby manny » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:32 am

I have moved this post from the now gone "FAQ" forum and rewritten & reformatted the text, also inserted the image :)
http://www.instaLOD.io - InstaLOD - State of the art 3D optimization
manny
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion