Marble Sheep starts rolling! V 1.1

Share with us how are you using the powerrrr of the force

Moderator: Alain

Marble Sheep starts rolling! V 1.1

Postby utz » Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:21 pm

"Video Game Brings Back the Spirit of Good Old Arcade Action"

ackBytes would like to announce the release of Marble Sheep! The funny casual marble arcade action game for players of all ages. Wich offers exciting action and unique gameplay - for both the casual gamer and hardcore player.

The player must help a little sheep - with the marvellous name "Utz Wollewutz", who is trapped inside a magic marble to complete a total of 30 arcade-style levels. Packed with tons of different enemies, power-ups and logic challenges - each to be solved in a given time. The realistic newton physics engine gives the game an extrem high replayability value. The game also runs very good on older pc systems and is suited for all ages.

Thanks to everyone here on the forum, that helped me during the development of the game. Especially those who voted and believed in the game during the casual game contest. Winning that was a big motivational plus. Now have a lot of fun with the demo! If you like it, please consider buying it for only 9,95 $ to support independent game developers.
Press/Publisher Contact: info@marblesheep.com

Read the press release

Download 4 level demo from the website

Buy the 30 level game

Watch the YouTube video

Visit the official site

Here are some screenshots (click to view 800x600 size)

Image Image Image
utz

Postby Julio Jerez » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:24 am

Ah thank for posting, I put a link in the finish game page.
We are completing the next version that address many of the speed issues off old 1.5
If you are interested and you would like continue working with the engine send me a PM.
Julio
Julio Jerez

Return to User Gallery