OO Newton.NET Wrapper (for .NET 2.0)

Share with us how are you using the powerrrr of the force

Moderator: Alain

OO Newton.NET Wrapper (for .NET 2.0)

Postby TheMaverick » Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:36 pm

Hi there!

This currently small wrapper can be found here (http://meinss.de/typo3/en/projects/newtonnet_sdk/about/).

It's currently in an early version and can only be used with the .NET 2.0 installed.

I currently also having a problem, because there seams to be that there is no tool for creating documentation out of C++/CLI XML comments...

[Edit] Updated url, bugtracker offline :(
Last edited by TheMaverick on Wed May 31, 2006 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheMaverick

example using the rigidbody/treecollision

Postby buhatkj » Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:10 pm

hey there, I have a few questions. I tried out you library, and recreated some of your tutorial within my own irrlicht-based 3d framework. It works well, but I would love to be able to see some sample code of how to use the trecollision with your objects, since the interface is, necessarily a bit different than standard newton.
also, would it be possible to port your code to .NET 1.1, or is there something you are using that is unique to .NET 2.0?
thanks!
buhatkj

Postby TheMaverick » Fri May 26, 2006 10:28 am

Hm, sorry for my late post, but I'm very occupied at the momment.
No it's not possible to port the wrapper back, you have to rewrite it completely if you want this.
If I have a lill more time I will include some more tutorials.
TheMaverick

tutorials

Postby buhatkj » Fri May 26, 2006 1:07 pm

that's OK, I was able to port my project to NET2.0, so it's no problem. When you do have a chance, some tutorials would be most appreciated :-)
buhatkj

Return to User Gallery