Sdk demo rendering problem

Report any bugs here and we'll post fixes

Moderators: Sascha Willems, Thomas

Re: Sdk demo rendering problem

Postby Bird » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:46 pm

I am doing the continue collision now because convex decomposition can generate small convex and they may penetrate other shapes and get stuck. so continue collision is needed

I was going to report that ... while I was playing around with the convex decomposition sdk demo, one of the giraffes got stuck in the ground while I was dragging it around.

continue collison in 300 will be far more ropbust than it was in any other previus versions.

Cool! I'm looking forward to trying it out.

-Bird
Bird

Postby Bird » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:21 pm

The 64bit version of project_vs2008 for coreLibrary_300 doesn't compile yet because of the new paths to the "meshUtil" folder can't be found with the current 64bit project settings.

I fixed the header paths in coreLibray_300->project_vs2008 Solution so that the 64bit version compiles . Here's the updated newton.sln file if you want to replace it. http://www.hurleyworks.com/downloads/newton.zip

-Bird
Bird

Postby Julio Jerez » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:22 am

I apstd the sln file and it compile, by when I try to sudmit to svn it say there are not differdnces.
ar you sure you copied the right filer.
Julio Jerez

Postby Bird » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:39 am

Julio Jerez wrote:I apstd the sln file and it compile, by when I try to sudmit to svn it say there are not differdnces.
ar you sure you copied the right filer.

Oops. Here's the project files(newton and physics) where the changes were made. http://www.hurleyworks.com/downloads/new_projects.zip

-Bird
Bird

Postby Julio Jerez » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:20 am

ok done.
Julio Jerez

Previous

Return to Bugs and Fixes