Problem with compiling Newton-Dynamics [rev 1153]

Report any bugs here and we'll post fixes

Moderators: Sascha Willems, Thomas

Problem with compiling Newton-Dynamics [rev 1153]

Postby TheDushan » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:01 pm

OK.
To report one problem what I have for Visual Studio 2010 [building coreLibrary_200]

TheDushan

Re: Problem with compiling Newton-Dynamics [rev 1153]

Postby Julio Jerez » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:58 pm

you need to add the file dgMeshEffect3.cpp to teh project file Physics.vsprj Liek I said my drive does no haev rom for VS2010, and teh othat app.
It is a 128 gb drive, so after MS office, VS2008, Max, and some program, only have about 30G less.

I state with VS 2008 because I bought VS2010 proffetional for $750.00, and it is by far the worse version of Visual studio ever release, I mean by a land slide.
Batch build is broken, xcopy is broken, library depemdencis is broken, the stardard Macros are different, it does not recover backord projects from VS 2008 correctly, and few dozen more unaceptable bugs
I reported many of this to MS, just to be snobed by a complete moron form customer service.
as if thes bug are no imprtant to fix, the truth is that there are tens of tousands of people complaining about this, but they do not do anything to fix it. I am done with VS.
I do not know why people accept this level of mediocrity form teh corporation.
I had being buing proffesion copy of VS since VS 6, each copy over 700 dollar. the mose expnsive VS 2003 for whi I paid $1200.00
and this si the treatment I get.

After posting for month aboput this, I got tire and too my lose and decided to to ever use a VS again. thsi was my last post there. you cna serch for the others.
http://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStud ... atch-build

I am wating for the larger solid state drives to become more affordable, right now a 256 gb goes for $350 and even that is too small. so I would have to get two.
Julio Jerez

Re: Problem with compiling Newton-Dynamics [rev 1153]

Postby Julio Jerez » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:48 pm

Ok I added the fiel to teh VS2010 project, b I do not if it work because teh same bug are still there.
you will have to remove teh xcope post buil command, but it should works.
Julio Jerez

Return to Bugs and Fixes